Saturday, October 1, 2011

31 Days to a Better Me!

So I think that I must be insane to participate with the Nesters series of 31 days.  Being that I am so new to the blogging world that I still have my umbilical cord attached.  I still have no idea what I am doing but that leads me to the first of my 31 posts...

Stretch myself to be a better blogger

I want to make me a better version of myself.  I want to be a better blogger.  So what better way to do that than to stretch myself to write a post a day for the next 31 days.  I am incredibly intimidated to see if I can do it, but if I don't try I will never know will I.  So today I am going to try and figure out if I can write text on the blank button that I got from the Nester. 
Basically I am going to participate in the blogging community.  I so hope that you will come back and see the rest of my 31 day posts...you know to see if I fail or not! :)

Sunny

Update:  Look what I figured out how to do... see a better blogger already!

1 comment:

  1. I have been blogging for awhile but recently decided to abandon my old blogs and start an entirely new one. What was I thinking? Anyway, I really want it to be all that I'm dreaming of and I've already a figured a few things out. I'm interested in what you will post and if you need any help with anything, feel free to drop me a line. :)

    ReplyDelete