Saturday, October 15, 2011

31 Days to a Better Me day 15

I said yesterday that I was going to go to Oklahoma and pick up my Jeep. Well, yesterday morning I loaded up the kids, trailer, and Hubby in the truck and headed the 3 1/2 hours to get there.

When I got there I found that my Jeep didn't have windows, trim, interior, or a final sand and polish. The time, money, and aggravation wasted left me speechless!

 Another 3 1/2 hours in the truck with my 3 boys pent up and bored was just the icing on the disappointment cake!!

I was satisfied being upset and cranky, then I realized that I needed to search for contentment and thankfulness!

 So I silently spent a few minutes finding ways to be thankful. I was able to be thankful that my family was healthy and could make the trip. We had the money to afford the trip, and a good truck that got us there and back safely. Thankful for the ability to have a spare car to turn into a dream car. And a wonderful family to share the day with!! When you take a few minutes thinking about things to be thankful for it is hard to be upset about the things that go wrong.

Today I want to be a better person by being thankful for all the things that are going right!
Thanks for visiting!! Feel free to leave a comment I am thankful for them!

Sunny

This post brought to you by my new iPhone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment