Wednesday, October 26, 2011

31 Days to a Better Me day 26

Today I want to talk about something that I have struggled with maybe all of my life.  It is diligence. 
I find that I make goals to do things and then I get side tracked by one thing or another.

I want to remember to be diligent in a few areas.  I should be more diligent in my faith.  I want to be a more diligent friend/ family.  I really want to be more diligent with my children, saying what I mean and meaning what I say. 

I really have been talking about this the whole month in a way, but those have been goals.  I feel like diligence is more of a life style change. 

I think that if I learn how to be more diligent, I will be a better me!

Spent the day at the pumpkin patch with my youngest, this is the kind of cuteness that I must deal with on a daily basis.
Since there really isn't an image that deals with diligence, I thought that I would show you my baby!!

If this is your first time here, Thanks for reading!  Feel free to leave a comment, I am diligent about reading them!

Sunny

No comments:

Post a Comment