Thursday, October 20, 2011

31 Days to a Better Me day 20

So the other day I told you that I became a better me by treating myself.  I got myself a new pair of yummy boots.
Well, today I am going to become a better person by treating someone else!  My mother is coming here to watch my sons school program and I am going to treat her to dinner!  Sometimes, it doesn't take much to make someone else know that they are special and that you care about them.  So I am going to take her to her favorite mexican restaurant and get her some awesome steak Quesadilla(?)

                                                                                     source

By the way,  I became a master boat mechanic today.  Lets just say that I am not going to quit my job!!

Thanks for visiting!!  Feel free to leave a comment...its like leaving me a treat!!

Sunny

No comments:

Post a Comment