Friday, October 28, 2011

31 Days to a Better Me day 28

I don't really feel like talking about myself today. I have so much to get done today that it feels a little silly for me to spend my time thinking of yet another way for me to improve myself.

Maybe that is the idea for today. Maybe instead of thinking of lofty ideas of how I could become a better me, I could just get going and get some stuff done.

I think that getting to work could make me a better me!

So I guess that I am off to clean the kitchen, do the laundry, and mow the lawn!!
                                                                                        source If this is your first time looking, thanks for coming!!  Feel free to leave me a comment, I'll read them after I finish the lawn!

Sunny

No comments:

Post a Comment