Friday, September 30, 2011

I am still learning

So I have been reading what I can to try and figure out this whole blogging thing.  So this post is going to be me trying to see if I know how to post a picture to my blog.  I don't really think that it matters that I am not posting about anything because I am pretty sure that I am here alone.  So if no one is reading then no one will be disappointed...Bonus.  So here goes.
It is a picture of my oldest and youngest son at baseball.

Hopefully you can see this picture too, oh wait I forgot I am the only one reading this. :)

Soon I will be a master blogger and will then really get down to all the interior design nitty gritty!!
Until that happens Have A Great Weekend.

1 comment:

  1. I get your frustration about blogging. I get this excitement and nervousness in my stomach when I think about blogging. I know I love sharing and being a part of the online community but like you I feel I'm alone. Anyway, I was here and I am enjoying your blog. And I'll be back.

    ReplyDelete