Tuesday, January 3, 2012

A Recommitment

I have not posted in a couple of weeks and I wanted to take a minute to explain why.  Well first of all it was the holiday season and I was the perverbial chicken with head issues.  But more than that I was anxious of my blog. 

It is no secret that though I have the best followers I do not have many, and one of my followers dropped me from her reader.  This really rattled my confidence.  I felt like I had no reason to continue with this blog "nobody likes me anyway" (insert whiny five year old voice)

I am not the kind of person that routinely puts herself out there for criticism, in fact I tend to avoid it at all cost.  So this blog is a big step for me. 

Now I know that it shouldn't matter what other people think (insert my mothers voice in my head), but for me it does.

After a few weeks of thinking I came to a few conclusions:
I let losing one follower distract me from that fact that I am blessed with other amazing women who do want to follow me.
I don't want to be the kind of person that lets a little bump in the road stop me in my tracks, I am stronger than that.
Maybe part of the purpose of this little blog is to help me learn to be more confident, and help me put my self out there more.
I have things to share with the world.

So in this new year I am recommitting myself to this blog, to exploring my creative, and to you.  Thank You for following me and hearing what I have to say!

Sunny

1 comment:

  1. I hope you keep blogging. Blogging was a big step for me too. I have started many blogs in the past five years and have had success with few. My current blog has finally had much more success (probably because I am more consistent in blogging) so I do urge you to keep blogging. Your content is great and I'm interested in what you have to share with the world.

    ReplyDelete