Saturday, January 7, 2012

I am completely at a loss

Before the Christmas season I was on fire with the crafty/decoraty(?)/spray painty inspiration.  Now I got nothin'.  I haven't done anything this week to blog about...mostly cause I got nothin'.  I have no projects in my head, and I haven't been to Michaels or Hobby Lobby in like almost two weeks.  This feels strange to not have a list as long as my arm of things that I just cannot wait to get started on.  Am I the only one?  Do you go through droughts?  Is this what writers go through, writers block?  Am I having crafters block?  Could I possibly have asked another question in that paragraph?  Apparently so. 

I have been surfing the Pinterest, and desperately looking through the Internets for an idea to get the new year started.  I am stumped.  Maybe I already used up all of my creative credits.  Gosh I hope not.

It seems like all of the ladies on the blogs that I read are busy making wonderful and I feel like some kind of slacker.  Here is to hoping that I figure something out soon...or else I have nothing else to do but...clean...YIKES.

Any advice, feel free to share.  Like I said...I got nothin'.

                                                                     Via Pinterest
Sunny

1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean! After Christmas I was thinking, what am I going to post about now? Luckily there's valentines day. :) I usually just like browsing websites and finding inspirations. Lately I've joined the website instructables where they have weekly challenges to create something (ie out of old cardboard or coffee). That has helped me dream up of other things to create. Good luck! I'm sure you'll find some inspiration soon.

    ReplyDelete