Tuesday, January 31, 2012

I Am A Nerd!!

So...I am kind of a big nerd.  I just accidentally subscribed to my own blog.  And now I can't figure out how to unsubscribe.  I thought that I was clicking to subscribe to a different blog...but nope it turns out that I was subscribing to myself. 

I told my husband what I did and he said with grin on his face "well...that is one way to get new followers".

So now the question to you is...do you know how to take myself off my follower list?  Or do I have to look like a nerd forever?

Anywho...I hope that you are all having a great day!  Have a little chuckle at my expense, I can take it! 

Sunny

1 comment:

  1. Haha too funny! I subscribe privately to my blog. That way I get to see my posts as everyone else does. I like it that way in case there are any glitches in the post that I didn't catch before posting. To unsubscribe from a blog, underneath your followers list you'll see sign in. Once you've signed in, your picture should appear near your follower's list. Next to your pic click options, then site settings. From there click on stop following this site! Hope that helps! Take care!

    ReplyDelete