Greetings my friends from somewhere off the face of the planet where I evidentally fell off to.
Actually I took a break from the electronic world during Lent. I took a break to evaluate the things that are taking up my time to see if they are important to me still.
The thing that I found out is that blogging is an important outlet for me and quite frankly I missed you guys. You have no idea how happy it makes my to receive comments from you my friends.
Even though you probably didn't receive them I was blogging in my head the whole time...no kidding!
I also missed seeing what the rest of you were up too. But I am happy to say that I am back and could not be more excited.
There were some significant things that happened in the last month that I will be sharing with you:
1. I hosted a 1 year cancer survival party for my brother in law. It turned out great and I made some cute and inexpensive table decorations that I want to tell you about.
2. The family spent a lot of time on Pinewood Derby cars for Cub Scouts. I have 3 boys and this will be a part of my life for the foreseeable future, so it is kind of a big deal. I am happy to report that we had 3 winning cars.
3. I turned 32. Not much to say about that.
4. I went to HAWAII!! I have never been and I was so excited. I got to go childless and spent some much needed alone time with the Hubs!! I will tell you all about it.
5. I did the Daniel Fast for Lent. This had a big impact on how I live my life. I also had a sabbatical from the internets, but I already mentioned that. I will be telling you all about it and what I learned.
6. I also got a little crafty and decorating for spring and I cannot wait to show you what I have been up to.
7. I have been spring cleaning like a mad women.
8. Finally I worked out like a mad women. Not much to say about that either.
I am so glad to be back and I plan to spend a few hours catching up with you guys today. So did I miss anything huge in the blogospere? Anything on your blogs that I must see? Let me know so I won't miss it.