Tuesday, October 25, 2011

31 Days to a Better Me day 25

The flu has come to town.  My youngest had it on Saturday, then yesterday afternoon I started to feel queasy.  I knew immediately that I was in trouble.

By 4pm I was in full blown flu mode, which wouldn't be such a big deal except my husband is gone with the military and I have to do it by myself.

So I was texting my hubs (looking for sympathy) and I told him that I just didn't have time to be taken out by the flu.  I have halloween costumes to finish, errands to run, laundry, house...  He texted me back something that really took me by surprise.  He said "it is pretty sad that we are so busy we don't have time to get sick".  You know what it is true! 

I had not planned on talking about "lessening the load"  but here I am thinking about it. 

I don't know how I am going to get less busy,  I don't know what I can cut out and still feel good about myself.  But I am going to give it some thought now that it is on my radar.

I think that a less busy me would be a better me!

My tummy trouble started to settle down at about midnight, just in time for my oldest to come into my room and tell me that he was sick.  We then spent the next 6 hours in the bathroom...yay!
He is finally sleeping!   Wish me luck, there is still one more boy who hasn't gotten it yet.

If this is you first time here, thanks for coming.  Leave a comment, it doesn't take too much time!!

Sunny

No comments:

Post a Comment