Monday, October 24, 2011

31 Days to a Better Me day 24

                                                                               source
Take a leap of faith.  It sounds so easy and intimidating at the same time.  I have a hard time taking these leaps, I find it much easier to stay in my comfort zone. 

Starting this blog was a huge leap of faith for me.  I thought that if I open up to the world that I would also be opening myself to criticism, and judgement.  I felt called to do this so here I am, blogging.  I don't know where I will land, but I feel like I will be a better person by taking the leap. 

Sometimes you have to step out of your comfort zone to grow, and I feel a growth spurt coming!!  So bring on the new experiences.  You can't fly, unless you catch some air.  Right?

                                                                                  source
If this is your first time here, Thanks for looking.  Feel free to leave a comment, its not like a leap of faith. 
Tune in later this week for the all time best halloween costume tutorial!  (Maybe not the best, but cute!)

Sunny

No comments:

Post a Comment